Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The I Believe Bunny on the Big Screen




Last month, I visited a local elementary school and read my books The I Believe Bunny and Sharing with You to the students and had a lovely time. I mentioned to them that I have an I Believe Bunny web site (www.ibelievebunny.com) and they immediately wanted to see it. In an eye blink, their teacher got on her laptop and put the I Believe Bunny web site up on the white board, an interactive board that I hadn't even noticed when I walked in the room. Before I knew it, she clicked "Songs and Videos" and my son Johnny was there in a picture six feet high singing The I Believe Bunny song. The kids were captivated and I admit, so was I. I had told them about how I sang the song with Johnny and my daughter Melody, but it was amazing for them to be able to watch the video almost life-size before their eyes. Yes, I admit, I come from the world of the blackboards and chalk, but white boards are really something!

No comments:

Post a Comment